1. Yang BB, Chen YH, Zhang C, Shi CE, Hu KF, Zhou J, Xu DX, Chen X. Low vitamin D status is associated with advanced liver fibrosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Endocrine 2017；55(2): 582-590.
2. Zhang DG, Zhang C, Wang JX, Wang BW, Wang H, Zhang ZH, Chen YH, Lu Y, Tao L, Wang JQ, Chen X, Xu DX. Obeticholic acid protects against carbon tetrachloride-induced acute liver injury and inflammation. Toxicology and applied pharmacology 2017；314(): 39-47.
3. Wang JX, Zhang C, Fu L, Zhang DG, Wang BW, Zhang ZH, Chen YH, Lu Y, Chen X, Xu DX. Protective effect of rosiglitazone against acetaminophen-induced acute liver injury is associated with down-regulation of hepatic NADPH oxidases. Toxicology letters 2017；265(): 38-46.
4. Shen R, Zhao LL, Yu Z, Zhang C, Chen YH, Wang H, Zhang ZH, Xu DX. Maternal di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate exposure during pregnancy causes fetal growth restriction in a stage-specific but gender-independent manner. Reproductive toxicology (Elmsford, N. Y.) 2017；67(): 117-124.
5. Zhou Y, Chen YH, Fu L, Yu Z, Xia MZ, Hu XG, Wang H, Xu DX. Vitamin D3 pretreatment protects against lipopolysaccharide-induced early embryo loss through its anti-inflammatory effects. American journal of reproductive immunology (New York, N.Y.: 1989) 2017；77(3).
7. Wang B, Liu JJ, Wang Y, Fu L, Shen R, Yu Z, Wang H, Chen YH, Zhang C, Meng XH, Xu DX. Maternal Fenvalerate Exposure Induces Fetal Intrauterine Growth Restriction Through Disrupting Placental Thyroid Hormone Receptor Signaling. Toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Society of Toxicology 2017； 157(2): 377-386.
8. Xie DD, Chen YH, Xu S, Zhang C, Wang DM, Wang H, Chen L, Zhang ZH, Xia MZ, Xu DX, Yu DX. Low vitamin D status is associated with inflammation in patients with prostate cancer. Oncotarget 2017；8(13): 22076-22085.
9. Li J, Wang H, Hao JH, Chen YH, Liu L, Yu Z, Fu L, Tao FB, Xu DX. Maternal serum lead level during pregnancy is positively correlated with risk of preterm birth in a Chinese population. Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex: 1987) 2017；227(): 484-489.
10. Fu L, Chen YH, Xu S, Ji YL, Zhang C, Wang H, Yu DX, Xu DX. Vitamin D deficiency impairs testicular development and spermatogenesis in mice. Reproductive toxicology (Elmsford, N.Y.) 2017；73(): 241-249.
12. Wang H, Li J, Hao JH, Chen YH, Liu L, Yu Z, Fu L, Tao FB, Xu DX. High serum lead concentration in the first trimester is associated with an elevated risk of small-for-gestational-age infants. Toxicology and applied pharmacology 2017；332(): 75-80.
13. Zhang ZH, Xie DD, Xu S ,Xia MZ, Zhang ZQ, Geng H, Chen L, Wang DM, Wei W, Yu DX, Xu DX. Total glucosides of paeony inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced proliferation, migration and invasion in androgen insensitive prostate cancer cells. PloS one 2017；12(8): e0182584.
16. Chengfan Zhou(周承藩), Chao Huang, Jingjing Wang, Haishan Huang, Jingxia Li, Qipeng Xie, Yu Liu, Junlan Zhu, Yang Li, Dongyun Zhang, Qixing Zhu*, Chuanshu Huang*. LncRNA MEG3 Downregulation Mediated by DNMT3b Contributes to Nickel Malignant Transformation of Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells via Modulating PHLPP1 Transcription and HIF-1α Translation. Oncogene. 2017;36(27):3878-3889.