1. Tan ZX, Chen YH, Xu S, Qin HY, Zhang C, Zhao H, Xu DX. Calcitriol inhibits bleomycin-induced early pulmonary inflammatory response and epithelial-mesenchymal transition in mice. Toxicology letters 2016；240(1): 161-171.
2. Bo QL, Chen YH, Yu Z, Fu L, Zhou Y, Zhang GB, Wang H, Zhang ZH, Xu DX. Rosiglitazone pretreatment protects against lipopolysaccharide-induced fetal demise through inhibiting placental inflammation. Molecular and cellular endocrinology 2016；423(): 51-59.
3. Wang H, Hu YF, Hao JH, Chen YH, Wang Y, Zhu P, Zhang C, Xu YY, Tao FB, Xu DX. Maternal Serum Zinc Concentration during Pregnancy Is Inversely Associated with Risk of Preterm Birth in a Chinese Population. The Journal of nutrition 2016；146(3): 509-515.
4. Wang H, Yang LL, Ji YL, Chen YH, Hu J, Zhang C, Zhang J, Xu DX. Different fixative methods influence histological morphology and TUNEL staining in mouse testes. Reproductive toxicology (Elmsford, N. Y.) 2016；60(): 53-61.
5. Wang H, Liu L, Hu YF, Hao JH, Chen YH, Su PY, Fu L, Yu Z, Zhang GB, Wang L, Tao FB, Xu DX. Maternal serum cadmium level during pregnancy and its association with small for gestational age infants: a population-based birth cohort study. Scientific reports 2016；6(): 22631.
6. Tan ZX, Chen YH, Xu S, Qin HY, Wang H, Zhang C, Xu DX, Zhao H. Calcitriol inhibits tumor necrosis factor alpha and macrophage inflammatory protein-2 during lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury in mice. Steroids 2016；112(): 81-87.
7. Wang H, Wang Y, Bo QL, Ji YL, Liu L, Hu YF, Chen YH, Zhang J, Zhao LL, Xu DX. Maternal cadmium exposure reduces placental zinc transport and induces fetal growth restriction in mice. Reproductive toxicology (Elmsford, N. Y.) 2016；63(): 174-182.
8. Wang H, Liu L, Hu YF, Hao JH, Chen YH, Su PY, Yu Z, Fu L, Tao FB, Xu DX. Association of maternal serum cadmium level during pregnancy with risk of preterm birth in a Chinese population. Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex: 1987) 2016；216(): 851-857.
9. Zhang GB, Wang H, Hu J, Guo MY, Wang Y, Zhou Y, Yu Z, Fu L, Chen YH, Xu DX. Cadmium-induced neural tube defects and fetal growth restriction: Association with disturbance of placental folate transport. Toxicology and applied pharmacology 2016；306(): 79-85.
10. Zhang ZH, Liu XQ, Zhang C, He W, Wang H, Chen YH, Liu XJ, Chen X, Xu DX. Tlr4-mutant mice are resistant to acute alcohol-induced sterol-regulatory element binding protein activation and hepatic lipid accumulation. Scientific reports 2016；6(): 33513.
11. Huang JH, Zhang C, Zhang DG, Li L, Chen X, Xu DX. Rifampicin-Induced Hepatic Lipid Accumulation: Association with Up-Regulation of Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor γ in Mouse Liver. PloS one 2016；11(11): e0165787.
12. Chen YH, Hu XG, Zhou Y, Yu Z, Fu L, Zhang GB, Bo QL, Wang H, Zhang C, Xu DX. Obeticholic Acid Protects against Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Fetal Death and Intrauterine Growth Restriction through Its Anti-Inflammatory Activity. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md: 1950) 2016；197(12): 4762-4770.
13. Zhang SC, Tao FB, Wu XY, Tao SM, Fang J. Low health literacy and psychological symptoms potentially increase the risksof non-suicidal self-injury in Chinese middle school students. BMC Psychiatry 2016; Sep 20; 16(1): 327.
14. Luo SM， Li Y，Li YP，Zhu QX， Jiang JH， Wu CH， Shen T*. Gestational and lactational exposure to low-dose bisphenol A increasesTh17 cells in mice offspring. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol, 2016.9.22, 47:149~158.
15. Ye LP, Zhang C, Zhu QX. The Effect of Intravenous Immunoglobulin Combined with Corticosteroid on the Progression of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis: A Meta-Analysis. PLoS One. 2016 Nov 30; 11(11): e0167120.
17. Zhang JX, Zha WS, Ye LP, Wang F, Wang H, Shen T, Wu CH , Zhu QX .Complement C5a-C5aR interaction enhances MAPK signaling pathway activities to mediate renal injury in trichloroethylene sensitized BALB/c mice. J Appl Toxicol. 2016 Feb; 36(2): 271-84.
18. Wang Q（王取南）, Xia X, Deng X, Li N, Wu D, Zhang L, Yang C, Tao F, Zhou J. Lambda-cyhalothrin disrupts the up-regulation effect of 17 beta-estradiol on post-synaptic density 95 protein expression via estrogen receptor alpha-dependent Akt pathway. Journal of Environmental Sciences 2016, 41:252-260.