1. Zhao M, Chen YH, Chen X, Dong XT, Zhou J, Wang H, Wu SX, Zhang C, Xu DX. Folic acid supplementation during pregnancy protects against lipopolysaccharide-induced neural tube defects in mice. Toxicology letters 2014； 224(2): 201-208.
2. Zhang YF, He W, Zhang C, Liu XJ, Lu Y, Wang H, Zhang ZH, Chen X, Xu DX. Role of receptor interacting protein (RIP) 1 on apoptosis-inducing factor-mediated necroptosis during acetaminophen-evoked acute liver failure in mice. Toxicology letters 2014；225(3): 445-453.
3. Huang YY, Xia MZ, Wang H, Liu XJ, Hu YF, Chen YH, Zhang C, Xu DX. Cadmium selectively induces MIP-2 and COX-2 through PTEN-mediated Akt activation in RAW2647 cells. Toxicological sciences: an official journal of the Society of Toxicology 2014；138(2): 310-321.
4. Zhao H, Wu QQ, Cao LF, Qing HY, Zhang C, Chen YH, Wang H, Liu RY, Liu RR, Xu DX. Melatonin inhibits endoplasmic reticulum stress and epithelial-mesenchymal transition during bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis in mice. PloS one 2014；9(5): e97266.
5. Wang H, Yang LL, Hu YF, Wang BW, Huang YY, Zhang C, Chen YH, Xu DX. Maternal LPS exposure during pregnancy impairs testicular development, steroidogenesis and spermatogenesis in male offspring. PloS one 2014；9(9): e106786.
7. Liu XJ, Wang BW, Zhao M, Zhang C, Chen YH, Hu CQ, Zhao H, Wang H, Chen X, Tao FB, Xu DX. Effects of maternal LPS exposure during pregnancy on metabolic phenotypes in female offspring. PloS one 2014；9(12): e114780.
8. Tian X, Yin H, Zhang S, Luo Y, Xu K, Ma P, Sui C, Meng F, Liu Y, Jiang Y, Fang J. Bufalin loaded biotinylated chitosan nanoparticles: An efficient drug delivery system for targeted chemotherapy against breast carcinoma. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2014;87(3):445-53.