1. Wang H, Wang SF, Ning H,Ji YL, Zhang C, Zhang Y, Yu T, Ma XH, Zhao XF, Wang Q, Liu P, Meng XH, Xu DX. Maternal cypermethrin exposure during lactation impairs testicular development and spermatogenesis in male mouse offspring. Environmental toxicology 2011；26(4): 382-394.
2. Chen GH, Wang H, Yang QG,Tao F, Wang C, Xu DX. Acceleration of age-related learning and memory decline in middle-aged CD-1 mice due to maternal exposure to lipopolysaccharide during late pregnancy. Behavioural brain research 2011；218(2): 267-279.
3. Liu P, Meng XH, Wang H,Ji YL, Zhao M, Zhao XF, Xu ZM, Chen YH, Zhang C, Xu DX. Effects of pubertal fenvalerate exposure on testosterone and estradiol synthesis and the expression of androgen and estrogen receptors in the developing brain. Toxicology letters 2011；201(2): 181-189.
4. Zhao XF, Wang Q, Ji YL,Wang H, Liu P, Zhang C, Zhang Y, Xu DX. Fenvalerate induces germ cell apoptosis in mouse testes through the Fas/FasL signaling pathway. Archives of toxicology 2011；85(9): 1101-1108.
5. Wang H, Li L, Zhao M,Chen YH, Zhang ZH, Zhang C, Ji YL, Meng XH, Xu DX. Melatonin alleviates lipopolysaccharide-induced placental cellular stress response in mice. Journal of pineal research 2011；50(4): 418-426.
6. Chen X, Xu J, Zhang C,Yu T, Wang H, Zhao M, Duan ZH, Zhang Y, Xu JM, Xu DX. The protective effects of ursodeoxycholic acid on isoniazid plus rifampicin induced liver injury in mice. European journal of pharmacology 2011；659(1): 53-60.
7. Meng XH, Liu P, Wang H,Zhao XF, Xu ZM, Chen GH, Xu DX. Gender-specific impairments on cognitive and behavioral development in mice exposed to fenvalerate during puberty. Toxicology letters 2011；203(3): 245-251.
8. Ji YL, Wang H, Liu P,Zhao XF, Zhang Y, Wang Q, Zhang H, Zhang C, Duan ZH, Meng C, Xu DX. Effects of maternal cadmium exposure during late pregnant period on testicular steroidogenesis in male offspring. Toxicology letters 2011；205(1): 69-78.
9. Chen X, Zhang C, Zhao M,Shi CE, Zhu RM, Wang H, Zhao H, Wei W, Li JB, Xu DX. Melatonin alleviates lipopolysaccharide-induced hepatic SREBP-1c activation and lipid accumulation in mice. Journal of pineal research 2011；51(4): 416-425.
10. Ji YL, Wang H, Zhao XF,Wang Q, Zhang C, Zhang Y, Zhao M, Chen YH, Meng XH, Xu DX. Crosstalk between endoplasmic reticulum stress and mitochondrial pathway mediates cadmium-induced germ cell apoptosis in testes. Toxicological sciences: an official journal of the Society of Toxicology 2011；124(2): 446-459.