1. Wang H, Wang Q, Zhao XF, Liu P, Meng XH, Yu T, Ji YL, Zhang H, Zhang C, Zhang Y, Xu DX. Cypermethrin exposure during puberty disrupts testosterone synthesis via downregulating StAR in mouse testes. Archives of toxicology 2010；84(1): 53-61.
2. Wang H, Meng XH, Ning H,Zhao XF, Wang Q, Liu P, Zhang H, Zhang C, Chen GH, Xu DX. Age- and gender-dependent impairments of neurobehaviors in mice whose mothers were exposed to lipopolysaccharide during pregnancy. Toxicology letters 2010；192(2): 245-251.
3. Ji YL, Wang H, Liu P,Wang Q, Zhao XF, Meng XH, Yu T, Zhang H, Zhang C, Zhang Y, Xu DX. Pubertal cadmium exposure impairs testicular development and spermatogenesis via disrupting testicular testosterone synthesis in adult mice. Reproductive toxicology (Elmsford, N.Y.) 2010；29(2): 176-183.
4. Zhang H, Wang H, Wang Q,Zhao XF, Liu P, Ji YL, Ning H, Yu T, Zhang C, Zhang Y, Meng XH, Xu DX. Pubertal and early adult exposure to fenvalerate disrupts steroidogenesis and spermatogenesis in mice at adulthood. Journal of applied toxicology: JAT 2010；30(4): 369-377.
5. Zhang H, Wang H, Ji YL,Zhang Y, Yu T, Ning H, Zhang C, Zhao XF, Wang Q, Liu P, Xu DX. Maternal fenvalerate exposure during pregnancy persistently impairs testicular development and spermatogenesis in male offspring. Food and chemical toxicology: an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association 2010；48(5): 1160-1169.
6. Wang Q, Zhao XF, Ji YL,Wang H, Liu P, Zhang C, Zhang Y, Xu DX. Mitochondrial signaling pathway is also involved in bisphenol A induced germ cell apoptosis in testes. Toxicology letters 2010；199(2): 129-135.